· My new tub had a slow leak.
· I called warranty, said there was a $108 “Trip Charge”.
· I called Master spa and asked if this was true, and yes it is, you cover parts and labor while someone is there.
· Your tech told me I should fix it myself, and lube the O-Ring, after I take the sides off.
· He said to use the “Slice” valve so only to lose a little water.
· Where the fitting was leaking the slice valve didn’t work and dumped 500 gallons into the motor compartment
· After taking the fitting off, there was no “O”-Ring the whole time.
· I bought a $7.00 ring from Leslies pool supply
· Yes, it’s fixed
· The problem is, I would have paid $108 for something that was caused by your manufacturing.
· I notice the plastic cover is coming off the digital display, is that warranty? And $108 ?
Product or Service Mentioned: Master Spas Hot Tub.
Reason of review: Warranty issue.